What Is a Coach?
A coach is a professional who helps you uncover roadblocks and sustain progressive behavior in a new direction. In life there are always those who have walked the path before you. Connecting with someone who has experienced and surmounted the obstacles you face, and who can point you in the right direction, is the key principle behind coaching. When done right, coaching is a collaborative and customized process of communication, discovery, goal setting and growth.
The Process of Coaching Enables a Woman to:
- Challenge underlying thought patterns and attitudes which may be creating obstacles.
- Target areas for improvement and growth in her relationships, career, leadership abilities and life.
- Identify her real resources and inner strengths.
- Pinpoint her unique work-life balance.
- Uncover specific beliefs or behaviors she need to change in order to move forward.
Does Coaching Really Work?
- to attain a fresh viewpoint to a lingering problem
- to rebuild after a loss
- to define strategies for letting go of toxic relationships
- to find the courage to…
- to discover your life purpose and begin living it
If you are curious to know whether coaching with Regal and Associates can help your personal situation or is the right fit for you or your organization, contact us at 980-202-BEST (2378).
What Kind of Coaching Do You Offer?
For the individual woman we provide the following types of coaching:
- Executive Coaching
- Personal Life Coaching
- Self-esteem/Confidence Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Stress Management Coaching
- Appearance Coaching
For hiring organizations we provide short-term, long-term and as-needed coaching for:
For more in-depth description of all of our services, please visit our Services page.
If you are a woman who is ready for change, coaching can be the perfect fit if you are:
- Ready to step outside your comfort zone and into your success zone
- Open to new possibilities and perspectives
- Fully committed to do the work involved